Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blog Relocation

Soon you will all be able to read me from a different place. I hope.

I'm trying to iron out the kinks but am considering a move over to Wordpress. I've been exploring moving there for awhile now but haven't had time to do so, until today. After importing all my blog posts over, the only thing left is to figure out how to subscribe to blogs, but I'll be keeping my Blogger account because I'm having difficulty doing so. And since I don't always use g-mail, it just seems easier to keep both so that way I can log into Blogger to read my favorite blogs.

You can find my new blog here: http://mypapertrail84.wordpress.com. Just excuse the dust as I try to figure it all out :).

1 comment:

StartingOver@28 said...

Thank you for the comment. I showed AQHA too and hope to be again soon.