Monday, April 5, 2010

Dusting off my corner of the Internets..

Hellloooo Blogland! (hopefully I'm not hearing crickets over here as I dust of my lonely corner of the Blogosphere)

I've been thinking of picking this up again, though I don't know how much I'll be blogging. As the mood strikes I suppose.

So today I ended up going to Chicago with a few friends, for the weekly poetry slam held at the Green Mill. It was pretty intense, there were a lot of great poets that performed. If you are a Chicagoan, you should definitely check it out. Afterward, we got drinks and dinner at a nearby bar & grill. Well, I got a sandwich, my friend got tater tots, and the other friend just drank and ate popcorn. They had some pretty interesting things on the menu, including a Tater Tot pizza. I ended up choosing the PB & A, which was peanut butter, bacon, and apples on a toasted bread. I've got to say, it was DEFINITELY interesting. Very good, though the peanut butter overpowered the others. I think it would have been better with more bacon, but then again I also do love my bacon.

Anyways, it's off to bed for me. I've got work tomorrow, followed by a Radiology meeting at school, followed by horseback riding. So a long-ish day, though nothing happens until noon. Hopefully I'll be able to find out about whether or not I can take my Anatomy & Physiology class until the fall, even though applications for the radiology program are due the month of November. It's my very last pre-requisite though, so I'm crossing my fingers.

Happy Easter, bloggers!

1 comment:

for the love of pictures said...

Peanut butter, bacon and apples on toast? That actually sounds pretty delicious :) Bacon does make (almost) everything better.

I hope everything works out with your classes.

Have a great week!