Monday, September 28, 2009

A Letter to Google

Dear Google,

Thank you for making it nearly impossible to have to come to Blogger for anything besides typing my thoughts and posting things.

Maybe it's my own laziness, but it's super nice to be able to catch up on what my favorite bloggers have been up to without truly leaving my iGoogle page. I can have my to-do lists, my barely used Twitter, and some random and inspirational quotes all on one page. You even provide me with a search engine to boot! Plus, if I were inclined to, I could check my Yahoo! mail on you as well.

However, you make it damn near impossible to want to go to Blogger for anything else. I can't make comments to my favorite posts from my Reader (unless I just haven't figured out how to) and I can't make a post from there. Most of what I wrote before came about because I had to come here to read my favorite people and saw how neglectful I really was to my blog.

You, dear Google, have made me a very neglectful Blogger. I know I shouldn't blame this on you, but had you not made an easy to use interface and a trustful Reader, then maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Sincerely,
Kate

1 comment:

for the love of pictures said...

If I figure out how to do those things from Reader I'll pass it along :)