Sunday, December 28, 2008

Time Goes By Way Too Quickly...

I can't believe another year has gone by already. This one seemed to fly by faster than it feels like it should have. Perhaps a steady job and everything I have going on makes it go that much quicker.

Looking back on this past year, I believe I've grown up a little bit more. At least, you'd hope that be the case - every mistake and every "win" is a growing experience. You never really stop changing, sometimes it just happens out of nowhere like a light bulb going off. And sometimes you just look back and see how differently you would act in a situation had it been today instead of yesterday.

I guess that could be taken as a blessing or as a downfall. Change seems to happen so rapidly that it could either be detrimental or positive. However, surrounded by the right circumstances, even a detrimental change has the possibility to become more shaping than the change that happens through a blessing.

So would the detrimental parts be considered an opportunity for more change?

I guess, again.. it's all in how you look at it...

No comments: