Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Way Too Impatient..

I'm terrible at waiting. I've never been particularly good at waiting, even when I was younger.

What makes it worse is waiting for UPS to deliver a package. Thanks to the tracking number system, you can track where the package is. Only downside is they can't seem to give an estimated time as to when it's actually going to arrive.

So now I'm sitting here, hoping it will get here by 2:50 because that's when I need to go to work. Sitting here watching the finale of VH1's Tool Academy, where the Biggest Tool, I mean, the one who's not so much of a tool anymore, leaves with both a diploma for something and a wife. I wonder if in a week or so we'll hear this guy is leaving his new wife for another girl a la Bachelor.

Anyway, it'd be extremely nice for a delivery company to include an estimated time of arrival. You know, for those of us who have to wait to make sure it actually gets delivered, when we could be elsewhere doing more important things.

No comments: