Friday, March 27, 2009

People seriously shock me sometimes..

Normally at work, the pharmacy people and the front store people collaborate as far as what to get for lunch or dinner. I've always normally asked the different department, whether it was when I was still up front or when I was in pharmacy, like now. There are people who do and people who just don't.

What gets aggravated is that I specifically told someone on Tuesday that we would be getting Nancy's, which is an amazing pizza place here. He will not eat any other type of pizza except for Pizza Hut, which after trying the different options, I realized I just don't like enough to get all that often anymore. I used to, but apparently my tastes have changed. And I know this sounds like a pathetic argument to get into, but it happened today. We said on Tuesday we were ordering from a place my friend does NOT like, and complains about.

So, why then should we ask someone about getting food from a place he CLEARLY does not like? Furthermore, what's the point when we all know he will bitch and complain as to why we're getting what we got, which is stupid because he knew full well that was the plan as of Tuesday.

In any case, I got several dirty looks for that decision not to include him. Which I feel is relatively immature but who knows. I've been known to be wrong.

Seriously though? Can we grow up just a LITTLE?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Situations like this are always hard, but in the work place I tend to err on the side of caution and be considerate of others.

In any case, your coworker needs to stop complaining! That would seriously annoy me.