Monday, March 30, 2009

Another Weekend Update

I think I'm officially Twilight-ed out. After watching the DVD several times (grand total is 2 and a 1/2, because I had to go to work halfway through), I think I'm done seeing it for quite some time. I also managed to reread all four books within the past week. Yes, I'm a Twilight nerd. And what's funny is that I'm still not sure how I really feel about the movie - I wish parts were different, but whatever.

Anyway, the rest of my weekend was sort of uneventful. I spent Friday going to school, watching part of Twilight, then working. After work, which was insanely slow so I got out early, I went to my friend's barn to ride my horse. I ended up crashing there, and watched Twilight once again, with one of my best friends.

Saturday I woke up early to ride and then go to the old barn, where I rode again and finished up some stuff to prepare for the horse show that weekend. I also got to teach a birthday party (weee!) and then came home. We ended up going line dancing that night because that's how I roll. I'm as country as can be living in suburbia.

Line dancing is quite the blasty blast, mostly because we got to sit and chat and everything. I danced twice, which is fine with me because dancing makes my legs sore occasionally. It's a great work out though.

Sunday morning was quite fun, being that I only had about 5 hours of sleep. I ended up being a judge on Sunday for the kids' horse show, which was a lot of fun. Easy work for good money :). Afterwards I came home and crashed.

Which brings me to Monday. I skipped classes this morning because I wasn't feeling all that hot, which is bad - I hate missing school! I went to work around 3 and got let out early again. That's the one bad thing about my job, I'm the only Pharmacy Technician who isn't full time, which roughly means that if hours need to be cut, mine are usually the first to go. However, I'm glad to have hours anywhere since it's a rough economy. I'm also insanely glad that I've finally gotten to be a Pharm Tech instead of front store.

Anyway, so that was my weekend - pretty exciting I suppose.

No comments: