Friday, April 3, 2009

Drunk Blogging?

Hoboy.

I totally just came home from a night out and this is definitely considered drunk blogging.

Which means I may or may not remember this tomorrow.

But I totally deserved a night out, because it's been nothing but work, school, and riding lately. So excited to get out. So I went dancing. And did some karaoke (which was awkward seeing as it was supposed to be a duo but um... yeah about that). And met a guy. Sort of.

Which is to say in the midst of being a third wheel, I somehow gained a Texan friend.

I wonder how this is gonna go, I got a number though. Which I think is good.

Or not. He could have just been being nice. I'm new at this, in any case...

Have a good night! Er.. day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

go you. aah, i miss drunken nights. Will have to go on one myself soon.

hope the guy wasn't just playing nice and he was genuinely interested in ya.