Monday, April 13, 2009

Gotta Love Mondays

I love Monday mornings in the blogosphere. Weekends get kind of lonely around here and it seems like everybody has something new to say on a Monday morning.

Which means that evidently I get to sit around in pajamas, eating ginormous bowls of Golden Grahams and watching some teenagers who make more than I do with their houses that are so much bigger than anything I've really seen. I know, I'm jealous.

Anyway, I've yet again managed to mess up school for this semester which means for the moment I'm just taking one class again. I don't know why I do this to myself, but I do. So now I'm going to get a second job and just work for the next few months. Pointless to waste money on classes I won't attend, so I need to get my spark back somehow. If that makes any sense.

Anyways, happy Monday! (is that even possible? I guess in my case, it is)

1 comment:

Bon Don said...

It is quiet in blogworld on the weekends!! I take the weekends off because it's so quiet!

Facebook always has something going on!! :)

BTW, cute blog!

*Bon Don*