Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More girlyness

I'm soo excited. The clothes I ordered on Sunday came Tuesday - I was sort of shocked. But apparently Kentucky is just a day's drive from Chicago.

Wait, did I really just type that?

When the hell did I become such a GIRL? I'm the tomboy - jeans and a hoodie, with my adidas with the hot pink stripes. Or cowboy boots, as the need arises.

At any rate, tonight was quite successful. Even though I have to be up and functioning in the next oh, 6 or 7 hours, it was a blast. I think I'll start singing "It's a Small World," because after all, it really is. We went line dancing tonight, which was okay - I was sort of bummed about some things but we ended up going to the bar we went to on Thursday. As it turns out, a friend of a friend of a friend was having a birthday party there too, and of course one of the guys I went to junior high school with was there. Random? Haha oh yeah.

I find it odd that of all places, I end up running into somebody I know at a random bar. A bar that's 40 minutes from home. Really? Oddly enough, he works at the same restaurant as the guy who we met on Thursday night. I'm starting to believe Tex (the guy from Thursday) was just trying to be nice, which really doesn't surprise me. Oh well.

Anyways, I'm really not sure why I'm still up. Or, why I woke up at 8:30, seeing as I got to bed at 3 in the morning. Something tells me a nap is in order after school. Have a good day!

This is from last year, but I love it. Sideways or otherwise.

1 comment:

rachaelgking said...

I'm an early riser too (obviously)... but naps are my fave. Nothing like a sleepy break in the afternoon :-)