Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday Playlist Part 2

You know the drill, if you've read last week's musical post. Just a little different, as I'm dropping it to a 5-song list.

Anyway, without further ado, my favorite songs for this past week.

1. Unstoppable - Rascal Flatts
I absolutely LOVE Rascal Flatts. They were one of the first country bands I listened to, I've seen them several times in concert, and each CD is absolutely amazing. The new one is definitely no different!

2. The Climb - Miley Cyrus
I know, I know. I'm not a huge fan of her but I love this song. It found its way into my head and, like the girl who sings it, just WON'T go away!

3. That Song In My Head - Julianne Hough
I absolutely adore this one - it's super cute, super fun, and super catchy. The song ultimately reminds me of summer.

4. One of the Boys - Katy Perry
Another catchy one, lol. It reminds me of me - I've always been a tomboy. Jeans, hoodie, and my pink-striped Adidas sneakers are my thing. With, of course, a ponytail. However, I don't exactly want to be looked at that way, not by anybody in particular by any means but now I do try to dress a little better especially while out. I still sometimes feel like I'm just playing dress up like when I was younger, but hell it's a start.

5. Stand - Rascal Flatts
An older song, yes. But it's about being strong and standing back up even when things seem tough. And even though lately I really haven't had anything major happen, this song reminds me of times that were tough but by being strong and not giving up, everything got better. I like finding a story in something, whether it be music or photos.

Time to get ready to go out. Have a Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment:

for the love of pictures said...

Nice list :) I feel the same way about Miley Cyrus' song. I'm not really a fan, but that song has been everywhere recently, and it's just catchy enough to be stuck in my head.