Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Wish I Could...

One of the things I wish I could do better is photography. There's nothing better than an amazing looking photo to document a moment. I scouted my computer for some of my favorite photos that I've taken. So.. here goes...



I recently found this photo sitting on an old photo uploader site I used about 2 or 3 years ago. Sadly, these pictures are on a computer that crashed, so I have no idea if they're saved elsewhere. Which is the one downside to all the digitalness. Once it's gone, it's gone. At least with the old school cameras, you had the film. Or, if you're like me, everything you printed also got put on a CD.

But that's completely off topic. This photo was one of many lost NYC pictures. I can't remember exactly when I took this but I remember doing a bunch of bird shots (okay I'm kinda weird too). If only because a lot of them stood still while I took the photo. But I absolutely love how it turned out, with the colors and the water and the bird flying through.


This one I did of my dog a year or so before we had to put him down. I believe he was 15 or 16 at the time this shot was taken. We had this guy for about 15 years of my life, we got him when I was 8 and it was just this past October or so when we had him put to sleep due to poor health.


Obviously because I'm in this one, I didn't actually take it. But this was taken the week after I got the horse I own currently. :)

So there you go.. Some photography from my archives.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Some good photos there. I might upload some of mine onto blogger to show mine off lol

I don't get much chance to take pics around my area (its a dull town), but I try my best. Thanks for sharing

rachaelgking said...

I love B&W photography... I know what you mean about wishing I was better! I have no artistic eye when it comes to pictures.

Andy - Instafather said...

I've got a similar bridge photo, taken in Pittsburgh. I really like yours....You should post more photos