Monday, April 6, 2009

Ch-Ch-Changes

New layout/colors/etc.

I kinda like it. It's super-girly on my part but hey, whatever. I love the combination of pink, black, and shades of gray. And it's far less boring than this used to be. And, since it sounds like a lot of you all enjoyed the most recent post with pictures, I'm searching through the ones we have here. Now I just need a scanner.. hmm. Or batteries for the digital..

Coming Soon: More photos, ranging from more wannabe-artsy NYC ones to ones I took in Hawaii (with a disposable camera!), plus other ones I just really liked when I found them - mostly because they mean a lot to me.

For now, I'll leave you all with this shot I took last summer of a flower we had hanging around outside. It's my current desktop on my computer.

Perhaps I'm better with this photography stuff than I originally thought.. (I'd really think that if not for the fact that I know this shot was one of like five billion.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very cool. Do you do macro shots with your camera. I experimented with them not so long back and it was cool. I'll have to get photographing again. I love it.

cool layout btw

for the love of pictures said...

Beautiful shot! I love the bridge photo from the previous post as well and can't wait to see more shots.

I don't know what your previous layout looked like; but I agree that the pink, black and gray look great together :)