Tuesday, April 28, 2009

If It Makes You Happy..

I found this over on Boredom's Bounty and in lieu of recent posts on my part, I decided to play along. I'm not going to tag anybody, but if you do this let me know. So, enjoy :)


First the rules
:
1. Mention the person who nominated you

2. List six unimportant things that make you happy

3. Tag six blogs, state the rules & notify them with a teeny comment on their blog

My list:

(1) My horse, Summer. She is probably one of the best investments I've ever made, because having a good ride makes my day.

(2) Hearing my favorite song come on the radio. Well, iPod as well, though obviously it's more frequent with the Pod. I don't sing or dance around anywhere else but in my car.

(3) Going out/seeing my friends. It rarely matters what we do, just the company is great.

(4) Taking pictures, my favorites generally include my friends.

(5) Reading a good book that you just can't put down. It's the ones where you can't help but to turn the page.

(6) Seeing a great movie. There are several I'm excited to see, especially the new Harry Potter flick and of course New Moon (I'm currently getting my Robert Pattinson fix by watching the Goblet of Fire. Sad, I know..)

Thank you to Boredom's Bounty for this!