Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Playlist

First thing first, before we get to the good stuff (well, I consider it good - I'm not sure what everyone else considers it).

I finally remembered/realized I did in fact sign up for a Twitter at some point. I don't understand it and possibly won't remember to ever update it, but there it is. On the left side. Yep.

And now, for your viewing pleasure... My Top Five Country Drinking Songs for today. (insert cheers? claps? booing?) Also, I seem to have a writer's block so you get a reason for the first one, but not the others.

1. How Am I Doin' - Dierks Bentley
I am in love with this man. No joke! Not only does he have some AMAZING country songs that are quite fun and above all, danceable.. but most can also be great drinking songs. And who doesn't love a great drinking song?

2. Get Drunk & Be Somebody - Toby Keith

3. Last Name - Carrie Underwood

4. Kerosene - Miranda Lambert

5. These are my People - Rodney Atkins

What are your favorite songs to drink to? (Country or otherwise)

3 comments:

Kylie said...

That is a fabulous playlist! I love almost all country music. I would add any Brooks & Dunn song that is upbeat...maybe Put A Girl In ItHave a great weekend!!

kate said...

I forgot ALL about Brooks & Dunn! Ah! My fave song of theirs is Neon Moon though which is far too slow to be a good song for drinking to!

for the love of pictures said...

Hey kate, nice playlist :)

I tagged you in a post. Check it out :)
http://boredomsbounty.blogspot.com/2009/04/twenty-eighth-daygetting-to-know-you-on.html