Thursday, March 5, 2009

Of a lack of things to say..

I'm so ready for spring to get here. We got a taste of the 60-degree weather over the past few days, I've been enjoying it quite a bit. Something about not needing to bundle up to be outside for two minutes is amazing. Actually, the fact that I can BE outside for more than two minutes without freezing is even more amazing.

I didn't write this post to talk about weather, but unfortunately my writer's block is not gone. Sigh. I need inspiration..

I've been reading an old blog of mine I used to have, in fact it was one of those Xanga journals. It's so odd reading things I thought were cool maybe 2 or 3 years ago - hell, it was started in 2003 I believe. And it's slightly entertaining, I used to be such a nerd! (Not much has changed)

Anyways.. I should be back on Monday, hopefully with something new. I have an exam for Calculus (which totally is not my forte - yikes!) on Monday, but I'm spending the weekend out in Bufu with my buddies. Should be exciting :).

1 comment:

Andy - Instafather said...

Try writing about jobs/careers you'd never, ever do; what you think certain celebrities are like in person; what was the most embarrassing time period in your life...
Or, re-publish one of those old Xanga journal entries!

That's all I got for now.