Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Better Mail System!

A few days ago, I happened to be at home. Presumably playing Lego Batman on the Wii because, let's face it, that's how I roll. I should mention, too, that I am still living at home.

The mail system here at home is basically non-existent. Whomever brings the mail in does not always get it from point A to point B so it usually ends up getting piled up somewhere, only for me to find it a few weeks after the fact. Speaking of, I STILL need to pay that stupid bill I've probably lost again. Oops!

I digress. So my parents came home that afternoon, and said, "Guess what we got, Katie!" They immediately pull out a "mail box" of sorts, to be hung on my door so that way my mail actually GETS to me instead of floats around the house.

The only thing I wish is that I could have gotten one of those cool stand up ones to place by my door. How awesome would that be? (maybe it's just me who thinks this). Anyway, like something with those little flags you put up when there's mail inside. Like I said, maybe it's just me, but anything to get the mail faster works for me.

No comments: