Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Five

Something a little different. These questions came from Friday5.org, so participate if you'd like!

1. What’s your favorite card game?
I'd have to say my favorite card game is Egyptian Ratscrew or Circle of Death. Although Spoons is fun too... There are probably way too many that I like. Both Spoons and Egyptian Ratscrew get very physical depending on who you play with. And Circle of Death is definitely a great drinking card game!

2. What’s your favorite roll-the-dice-and-move game?
I'm a Monopoly girl myself. The only downside is the games can be marathons, like the game we played the year I was in 7th grade. We had a family party and the game lasted three days. I ultimately won that one!

3. What’s your favorite playground game?
Dodgeball!! I hated that game as a junior high student in gym, because let's face it, the worst thing about being young, out of shape, and a nerd was having balls chucked at you. But now I wish there were a way to play again.

4. What’s your favorite party game?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Rock Band as a party game too. Hello technology! Either that or beer pong or flippy cup for the drinking parties. (is it sad that two of my favorite games involve drinking?)

5. What’s your favorite computer game?
I'm going to sound like a huge nerd for saying this, but let's embrace that fact. I play an online RPG of sorts called Pirates of the Caribbean online. It's probably one of the best computer games I've played but mostly because of the people I've met on the game. It's allowed me to talk to people around the country (much like this blog does) and develop a camaraderie with them. The other game I used to play was Roller Coaster Tycoon but that since got deleted from my computer since it stopped working. :(

No comments: