Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Rant... sigh

I'm kind of disappointed.

I just finished watching the America's Next Top Model finale (yes I'm a nerd, and yes I'll admit that I'm sort of addicted to this show). I totally disagreed with who won, because it seemed like in the final challenge, the runway show, Allison totally had the best walk and looked the best.

I was rooting for Fo for awhile because her personality is amazing but once she got the boot, I was rooting for Allison.

By the way, I realize it's absolutely pointless to rant about this sort of thing because I can't change it, but still.

Anyways, I'm finally done with my theater class for the semester. I managed to get an 88 on my last test, which is great. We didn't have a cumulative final, which was great. My only downfall is that I didn't totally complete all the assignments (there's that I just don't care stuff) so while I could have had a better grade, I just didn't try hard enough. But all in all, it means summer vacation is finally here!

And there's only 14 days left until my vacation. Fun and horse showing in the Oklahoma sun is just around the corner! Happy Thursday* everyone!


* So the first time I typed this, I had put Happy Friday on here. I'm apparently forgetting Thursday altogether in my excitement to leave I guess...

1 comment:

for the love of pictures said...

Hey Kate, I called your blog lovely today :) Check it out @ http://boredomsbounty.blogspot.com/2009/05/wouldnt-it-be-loverlyloverly-and-now.html

have a great day!