Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The One Where I Act Like an Obsessed Fan....

I think I am more or less loving the guy who plays Sylar on Heroes.

Because here I am watching the Bonnie Hunt Show. I'm not huge fan of Bonnie Hunt but I'm watching because of Zachary Quinto. And because I'm home today til 4 because I feel like crap. Which is beside the point.

And my space bar is broken. Today's just getting better by the minute.

Anyway, anybody who can pull off a Gilligan's Island-esque outfit and STILL look smokin' hot? Definitely okay in my book!

Also, is it sad that I want to see Star Trek, not because I ever was a fan but because seeing Quinto as Spock is insanely awesome?

Sigh.

In other unrelated news, I found 11 dollars in an old pair of jeans while cleaning out my trunk. Score!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i know a few who like him. I think its his caveman-like face structure that make women swoon like in prehistoric times. They want him to drag them off by the hair to their cave lol