Thursday, May 7, 2009

Why I Think Time Moves Too Fast

Well, now that I'm officially back to normal after that Quinto-obsession of yesterday.. I made a startling discovery.

Months ago we began making plans to go to Oklahoma City the first week of June. And by months ago, I mean back in February at the horse show we went to.

I just realized it's May. Not only that, but also that it's the 7th already.

We leave on the 28th. Which is 21 days away. 3 weeks to get everything ready, the horses ready, and to be on the road. 3 weeks from now, probably at this exact time, I'm gonna be cramped in a diesel truck hauling ass down the highway, because OKC is a 16 hour drive. Fuck.

I'm so ready for a vacation, but it's coming on a bit too fast. I've got massive loads of laundry to do, assignments to finish (which basically comes down to a test and a bunch of questions to answer), and a George Strait concert to party up at.

Life moves way too fast sometimes..

No comments: