Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My To-Do List

Because I lose everything, I decided it may be a solid plan to put my to-do list up here so I don't have a chance of losing it. And I actually check my blog a few times a day, even though I don't post often anyway. I don't really know why I'm trying to argue my position on this, seeing as it's my blog... Anyways.. So here is all the crap I have to get done by Thursday or Friday morning, because I don't plan on being home after Friday around 4.

1. Finish tax form & mail it out by Saturday.
2. Do a shitload of laundry. (There's stuff in the basement I haven't worn in years, so I figure I may just do a mass wash and take care of it now too. Plus there's money involved.)
3. Sort laundry - for vacation, stuff that just needs a home in my room, and to give away.
4. Make sure I have everything necessary for the horse show: Show clothes, hats, etc.
5. PACK. I need enough jeans, shirts, underwear, and socks to last me 12 days, including: stuff to potentially sweat in since it's going to be 90 degrees in Oklahoma, as well as stuff to get dressed up in since we'll be going out for birthday dinner (though my birthday isn't actually until the 9th) as well as just OUT for my birthday.
6. Find & pack my toiletries, like shampoo and conditioner for 12 days, plus toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, and my apricot acne wash (this stuff is amazing).
7. Put everything that's coming with me in my car by Friday around 4.

So there's my list of shit to do. I'm exhausted already just thinking about it but I'm excited all the same. Tomorrow is my last day of work for 12 days, so I'm technically 7 hours away from vacation time!

No comments: