Sunday, May 17, 2009

The One With Keith Urban

So Keith Urban definitely was AH MAZING!! Still one of the best performers I've gotten to see live, because the concert was definitely two hours long. It's kind of nice waking up in the morning feeling sore from dancing too much. Better than being bored, I'd say! So, in honor of my second favorite male celebrity, here's a few pictures from the concert.

I'd like to point out that this guy left the stage, walked THROUGH the crowd, in order to end up on a box about 75 feet away. It's good being the 15th row sometimes, even if it's not on the floor!


Mmm.. lol. I love the lighting on this


This was when we were "15th row" from the box. Ahh!


Gotta love those big screens. I kinda really like this though..

So there you go. I won't bore you too much, especially if you're not a country fan. But I DID finally upload more of my shots from other places, plus some new horse stuff, so look forward to that if you please. And now, a bullet list of how my night went yesterday.

  • Spent quite a bit of time freaking out over going to Keith Urban, which you all saw from yesterday's post. I didn't actually think I was going to go, but thanks to a shift switch and me not actually saying I couldn't, the ticket was still mine.
  • The hilarious-ness of hanging out with people I don't get to see very often anymore. They make me laugh a lot, which is definitely a respectable thing to be able to do.
  • The guy digging for gold in the car next to us. I kid you not, it was snot-tastic!
  • The snarky comments between all of us. Multiple "burns" and jokes. I wish I could remember them all. (there were a lot of "that's what she said!")
  • Watching Keith perform for the 4th time. He seriously deserves Entertainer of the Year, his shows are long and FUN.
  • Waiting by the fence at the end of the concert for a Keith Urban sighting, only to be shoo'd away by the coppers. boo!
  • Denny's afterwards. It's a tradition of sorts, but instead of my normal Grand Slam, I opted for the Grand Slamwich, which is basically the same thing. Basically ham, sausage, egg, and cheese all sandwiched in between potato bread (which is kinda like hash browns, only in bread form). Excellent!
  • Finally going to bed at 3, only to wake up at 8:45. Such a worthy loss of sleep!
Have a Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments: